Wednesday 28 July 2010

New Blog!!

Here I go with my wafflings!

I'm blogging in the vague hope that it will help me with dieting. I have at least two stones to lose and have done for years.

I know exactly what I should be doing to lose weight, I just find it so incredibly hard to stick to the whole 'being good' thing. I love eating, I love food ... particularly the bad for you stuff. The more I think about not snacking, the more I want to snack. The more I think about having a nice sensibly-sized salad, the more I crave a lovely big burger. And it's just so difficult not to give into the cravings!

If anyone invents some sort of willpower pill I'll be first in the queue.

In the absence of willpower pills I'm planning on blogging instead of snacking ... that should work. No calories in blogging!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I just have posted my menu for tomorrow on my blog http://www.weightloss-victoryprogram.com/
    Try my concept 40min-water-before-meal+low-glycemic-index-food and you will forget about your craves. I promise.

    ReplyDelete